Men's Health Week was 14-20 June 2021.
The focus for 2021 was Mental Health in a Covid World. We have three related campaigns for you to join in:
- The CAN DO Challenge - a practical boost to everyone's mental wellbeing
- Let's All Talk to encourage men to open up as society opens up
- Sign our petition for a men's health strategy
Sign up on our main website to keep in touch.
To enable people to run events that are right for the wide variety of men different organisations work with, we continue to make available all our downloads and materials from previous years covering topics from mental health, to smoking, to obesity and many more.
The most popular materials are accessible below, but if you are interested in looking at or using the specific materials for a given year, use the following links. Most of the resources are UNDATED so they can be used at any time.
- Men's Health Week 2020 - Covid-19
- Men's Health Week 2019 - by numbers
- Men's Health Week 2018 - #TalkAboutDiabetes
- Men's Health Week 2017 - Hazardous Waist
- Men's Health Week 2016 - How do you beat stress?
- Men's Health Week 2015 - Don't be the one in five
To get the latest news about Men's Health Week, including news of new materials as they are released, please sign up to the Men's Health Week newsletter.
Men's Health Week runs every year in the in the week before Father's Day. Sign up to be alerted next year.