Men's Health Week runs every year in the week before Father's Day. In 2020, it will run from June 15.
The focus for 2020 will be Take Action on Covid-19. Resources are below. Sign up on our main website to keep in touch.
To enable people to run events that are right for the wide variety of men different organisations work with, we continue to make available all our downloads and materials from previous years covering topics from mental health, to smoking, to obesity and many more.
The most popular materials are accessible below, but if you are interested in looking at or using the specific materials for a given year, use the following links. Most of the resources are UNDATED so they can be used at any time.
- Men's Health Week 2019 - by numbers
- Men's Health Week 2018 - #TalkAboutDiabetes
- Men's Health Week 2017 - Hazardous Waist
- Men's Health Week 2016 - How do you beat stress?
- Men's Health Week 2015 - Don't be the one in five
To get the latest news about Men's Health Week, including news of new materials as they are released, please sign up to the Men's Health Week newsletter.