Checks and Challenges Training
Checks and Challenges is our men's health training offer for men and those who care for them. The session, which lasts about 50 minutes to an hour, will ensure that:
- Men are better aware of physical, mental and sexual health
- Men know what to do for themselves
- Others around men know how to support them
It's a fun, active, participatory session for men and women which is suitable for workplace and community settings and for groups from 3 to about 30. Topics covered include:
- major health risks to men
- what to keep an eye on to monitor your health
- how to challenge yourself to be healthier
- what stops you being healthier
- how to be more physically active
- how a few simple tweaks can make your lifestyle healthier
- how to look after your mental wellbeing
The Checks and Challenges training can be used in conjunction with the man manual of the same name or with the fuller Man Manual or as a stand-alone experience. Perfect for a lunchtime event.
NOTE: All our training can be customised or modified to suit your organisation or workplace.