Man MOT Training
Man MOT is our men's health training offer for men and those who care for them. The session, based on our popular manual of the same name, lasts about 50 minutes to an hour, will ensure that:
- Men are better aware of physical, mental and sexual health
- Men know what to do for themselves
- Others around men know how to support them
It's a fun, active, participatory session for men and women which is suitable for workplace and community settings. In person, it is for groups from 5 to about 20. Online we deliver to larger audiences. Topics covered include:
- major health risks to men
- what to keep an eye on to monitor your health
- how to challenge yourself to be healthier
- what stops you being healthier
- how to be more physically active
- how a few simple tweaks can make your lifestyle healthier
- how to look after your mental wellbeing
The Man MOT training can be used in conjunction with the Man MOT manual or with the fuller Man Manual or as a stand-alone experience. Perfect for a lunchtime event.
Currently online only. (For 'in person' training, trainer travel will be charged extra.)
Our small team of specialist trainers are busy and popular so please note you may not be able to secure your first choice of time and date. (Please add a note to your order to suggest some dates if you wish.)
All our training can be customised or modified to suit your organisation or workplace. We deliver online by Zoom but can usually accommodate other platforms.
If you wish to alter your booking within 14 days of the start of the course, a cancellation or rebooking fee of 50% will be charged (i.e. a 50% refund).
- If you wish to alter your booking within 3 working days of the start of the course, a cancellation or rebooking fee of 100% will be charged (i.e. no refund).
(This training was formerly called 'Checks and Challenges'.)