Stress At Work Action Plan
Developed to be used alongside the Man MOT for the Mind manual, the Stress At Work Action Plan (SWAP) enables employers and employees to work together more effectively to beat stress in the workplace and create more pleasant working environments.
It's a 5 page document that encourages employees to think about the effects of stress on them and their work and employers to act upon these.
The SWAP invites users to consider and answer the following questions:
- What is your preferred working style?
- What do you do to handle stress, especially at work?
- What sort of things or situations might create stress for you at work?
- How might stress affect your work?
- Do you have any reasonable adjustments or existing support in place?
- What can your line-manager do to support you in easing stress at work?
- Are there any early warning signs that managers can look out for that mean you might be getting over-stressed?
- What will you do if you spot these signs? And what should we do?
The FREE download includes two versions - one for copying or using non-interactively, the other as a digital 'form'.