Toolbox Talks: complete set of 11 talks (PDF)
Toolbox Talks are a new product from the Men's Health Forum that aim to put the health back into health and safety.
PDFs that you can print out and use in a variety of ways, Toolbox Talks are an easy way to get over key health messages in a short accessible manner. Originally developed for employers and team leaders, anyone can use them with any group of men to provide a fun and informative event lasting 15-50 minutes that will help all participants live and work more healthily.
The full set of talks is:
- How to quit smoking
- Sleep well, feel better
- NHS screening for older men
- Avoid skin cancer
- Avoid drink problems
- Beat stress and anger
- How to spot symptoms
- How to enjoy safer sex
- Eat well, feel better
- What do erection problems really mean
- How to look after your feet at work
There are two sheets. The first contains a quiz, cartoon, photos and discussion points that will provide stimulus for any trainer regardless of their level of experience. Sheet two provides all the 'answers' – a copy can be given to all participants or just used by the trainer to bring the session together around the key learning points.
- There's more information on how to use the toolbox talks on our website.
- We also offer Toolbox Talks Videos to go alongside our Toolbox Talks. You can buy all 11 Toolbox Talks and 8 Toolbox Talks Videos for only £59.95.
We can also provide Toolbox Talks customised for your company. Find out more here.