Today too many men die too soon from heart disease, cancer, mental health issues and other diseases that can and should be prevented or better treated.
Together with you, we want to change that.
Our charity exists to improve the health of men and boys in England, Wales and Scotland.
Every year we run Men's Health Week to highlight an important issue of men's health - and every year we wish we could do more.
- More research into how the worst problems like cancer, heart disease, depression and diabetes can be tackled more effectively
- More awareness raising of men's health issues - via social media, advertising and the press - and more free materials for local campaigners to use.
- More campaigning for men's health
- More training, information and free materials for professionals
- More health information and advice available directly to men
- Helping more men via services like Man MOT
If you'd prefer to give via direct debit, you can do so here.
Please donate now and help us help more men.