Toolbox Talks Video: Smoking
Toolbox Talks Videos are a new product from the Men's Health Forum to help you put the health back into health and safety.
They're an easy way to get over key health messages in a short accessible manner and are a powerful conversation starter for conversations about men's health.
Originally developed for employers and team leaders, Toolbox Talks Videos are designed to be used with any group of men alongside our separate Toolbox Talks to provide a fun and informative event lasting 15-50 minutes that will help all participants live and work more healthily.
This Toolbox Talk Video looks at smoking and how to quit.
The 6 minute video includes:
- A short comedy piece from award winning men's health comedian John Ryan
- A discussion about the issues with two groups of men
- An interview with Men's Health Forum editor, Jim Pollard
This talk is designed to work with our Toolbox Talk PDF on how to quit smoking.
Buying the video lets you download the video file to a local computer and also stream the video full-screen via a projector.
- There's more information on how to use Toolbox Talks on our website.
- Buy the Toolbox Talk PDF on how to quit smoking
- Buy the full set of Toolbox Talks and Videos and save £s.
- More information about John Ryan, the comedy contractor
- Find out about bespoke Toolbox Talks & Videos for your organisation