Toolbox Talks: complete set of 11 talks (PDF)
Toolbox Talks are a new product from the Men's Health Forum that aim to put the health back into health and safety.
PDFs that you can print out and use in a variety of ways, Toolbox Talks are an easy way to get over key health messages in a short accessible manner. Originally developed for employers and team leaders, anyone can use them with any group of men to provide a fun and informative event lasting 15-50 minutes that will help all participants live and work more healthily.
The full set of talks is:
- How to quit smoking
- Sleep well, feel better
- NHS screening for older men
- Avoid skin cancer
- Avoid drink problems
- Beat stress and anger
- How to spot symptoms
- How to enjoy safer sex
- Eat well, feel better
- What do erection problems really mean
- How to look after your feet at work
There are two sheets. The first contains a quiz, cartoon, photos and discussion points that will provide stimulus for any trainer regardless of their level of experience. Sheet two provides all the 'answers' – a copy can be given to all participants or just used by the trainer to bring the session together around the key learning points. The How To Use PDF provides more information.
- There's also more information on how to use the toolbox talks on our website.
- We also offer Toolbox Talks Videos to go alongside our Toolbox Talks. You can buy all 11 Toolbox Talks and 8 Toolbox Talks Videos for only £59.95.
We can also provide Toolbox Talks customised for your company. Find out more here.