Men's Health Training - Leeds - May 2017
How to engage effectively with men to improve their health
Men are often considered 'hard to reach' when it comes to health. Not any more.
Based on the latest research and best practice, the Men's Health Forum's one day workshop will enable anyone working in men's health to reach more men, interest more men and improve the health of more men.
Date & time:
- 10.00 am - 4.30 pm, March 10, 2017
- Rose Bowl, Portland Crescent, Leeds LS1 3HB
- Early bird (until end January): £160
- Full-price (February onwards): £190
- If you want to order via Purchase Order, details are here.